Make yourself at home …
Sunnyside Lutheran Retirement Village has 66 independent living units ideally located on the eastern side of Horsham within walking distance of the Wimmera River, Base Hospital, bowling greens and only a short drive away from the Horsham CBD. For those without a vehicle, there is a bus stop near the village entrance.
Our spacious, purpose-designed homes offer modern retirement living in a secure, private and well maintained and landscaped environment.
All units have the following features:
- two bedrooms
- extra-sized lock-up garage with electric roller door
- access to unit from garage
- generous living areas, private outdoor garden, separate laundry
- complete maintenance service
- small, low-maintenance yard.
Our newer units also offer:
- three different floor plans
- an ensuite and second toilet
- reverse-cycle air conditioning.
The community centre offers large indoor and outdoor entertaining areas, comfortable lounges, a dining room, a library, a theatre room, meeting rooms, a chapel, a pool table, a bar and a kitchen. It is designed for regular social functions and get-togethers.
Accommodation is based on a licence agreement, and a fortnightly service/maintenance fee is charged.
For further information on how to apply, current prices and availability, please contact us.